Remote IT Support Technician Jobs
We are always looking for talented remote IT support technicians to work on our clients’ helpdesks located around the world. Depending on your level of experience you will be working as an IT helpdesk technician, project technician, or part of the NOC team, all in a 100% remote capacity. You’ll be joining a team of over 200 remote IT support technicians of various levels working with some of the latest commercially available technology, enjoying their life in some of the most exotic locations in the world.
We’re currently hiring IT support technicians with experience in most or all of the following fields:
- Remote desktop support for Microsoft Windows (experience with macOS is a plus)
- Remote network troubleshooting and management
- Microsoft Windows, Windows Server and Microsoft 365 deployment, administration and management
- Virtual device administration and management (Microsoft Azure, AWS and/or VMware)
- Experience working with ticketing systems in a high paced MSP environment is a major plus
The following skills and abilities are a must:
- Strong English language skills, both written and spoken, are required
- A passion for customer service, a positive attitude and great ‘soft’ skills
- Ability to present technical information in plain terms to non-technical users
- Great attention to detail especially when it comes to documentation and taking excellent notes
- A passion for learning and the ability to adapt to new technologies
What Support Adventure offers:
- Competitive salary ranging from $2000 to $4000+ monthly, depending on position and experience
- Rolling contracts with a 30-day termination period after a 1-month trial
- Regular payouts to an account of your choosing in USD, EUR or GBP
- A team dedicated to supporting you and our clients on your Support Adventure
- Additional benefits and perks depending on client
What you’ll be doing:
You will be joining a team of seasoned IT support technicians from all over the world, working remotely to support our clients’ users in various English-speaking countries across the globe. You’ll be supporting our client’s end-users with their day to day issues with their equipment and infrastructure remotely and depending on your experience, work on various new technology deployment and migration projects. Most of the work is done in Microsoft based environments in on-premises, cloud or hybrid configurations. You will be assigned to work directly for one of our clients as an integral part of their help desk team. You will be using a ticketing system and a documentation solution to document and log your work as you work on tasks assigned to you.
Working with Support Adventure, you’ll have a dedicated team of people that will continuously work with you and our clients to get you the best working experience possible and assist you with any aspect of your personal remote working adventure. Our contract managers will be available throughout your engagement to help with anything that might come up during your employment with us.
After filling out the form below, you will be required to complete a technical assessment, link to which will be e-mailed to you after you submit the form. If you don’t receive the e-mail please check your Junk folder and consider adding [email protected] as an allowed sender.
The candidates who pass the technical assessment, will be invited to record short videos of themselves to present to our clients. The videos are a required element of our hiring process as watching videos of candidates is one of our clients’ favorite things about hiring with us. After completing the recordings, selected candidates will be invited for further testing.
In general, candidates take 4-6 hours to complete the whole process, spread over a period of 2-3 weeks, depending on your availability.
If you feel like you’re the right candidate for the remote IT Support Technician position, please fill out the form and submit it to apply: